We're Kevin and Sebrina - Halifax Nova Scotia Elopement Photographers and Small Wedding planning guides. Available worldwide to bring to life your unique and intentional wedding day.
Beautiful places to have your elopement in the Maritimes
We freakin’ looooove elopements! They are always so intimate and meaningful, and way more fun and less stressful than your traditional wedding day. There is so much more time for portraits and relaxing, spending time with your partner and pretty much making the day exactly how you want. <3
Below are our favorite places for elopements in Halifax and all around the east coast!
1. Victoria Park in Truro
2. Citadel Hill Historic Site in downtown Halifax
3. Point Pleasant Park in Southend Halifax
4. Peggy’s Cove & Polly’s Cove
5. York Redoubt
6. McNabs Island in the Halifax Harbour
7. Cabot Trail in Cape Breton
8. Sambro Island (with added helicopter Experience!)
9. Sable Island (also with added helicopter Experience!)
10. Crystal Crescent Beach (and so many other beaches around this beautiful province!)
11. Halifax Central Library
12. Duncan’s Cove
13. Lawrencetown Beach Look Off
14. Grand Pre National Historic Site in the Valley
It’s obvious to us that Nova Scotia is filled with hidden gems for tying the knot. If you’re in need of fun, creative, and professional photographers to capture your special elopement, have no fear! The gingers are here! We’d be honoured to photograph your momentous occasion. And if it’s in secret styles, you bet we can be your witnesses!